Appuldurcombe Gardens, Isle of Wight
How to book the offer:
1) Enter your preferred dates below and select a pitch option*
2) Click [Continue] to provide details of your party
3) Enter your Special requirements (to facilitate your booking please enter the dimensions of your motorhome/trailer/caravan/tent; dogs etc)
4) Click [Add to basket] to select ferry dates. Click [Add ferry travel] choose your sailing times and add the ferry to the basket
5) You can then add attraction or event tickets or simply submit your booking request
6) If your chosen pitch option is Available (for a 'live' booking) you will be required to make payment straight away. If your chosen pitch option is On-Request, no payment is required until we confirm availability by phone or email.
Important: Please add the Park to the shopping basket before the ferry otherwise the ferry price will not be discounted. The ferry time and date restrictions applying to this offer are shown below.
Appuldurcombe Gardens (camping special)
- Camping field with stream and grassland meadow
- Heated toilet and shower block
- Open 1 February - November
- Please note - no arrivals on Saturdays or Sundays in November
- Car Parking
- Children Accepted
- Pets Accepted
- Electric Hook-Up
This idyllic family run holiday park, is located within the small village of Wroxall, situated within 14 acres of lush secluded grounds surrounded by open countryside, it is only a few minutes by car to the glorious beaches of Shanklin, Sandown and Ventnor. The park was originally part of the grounds of an 18th century historical house, it is a haven for wildlife, an ideal spot for bird watchers, and has won the prestigious David Bellamy Gold Award for conservation. It is a Member of Premier Parks. 5 Star
» read more
All pitches, for Touring, Motorhome and Tenting have electric hook-ups, and this area is split into three sections. The ‘Main Field’ and tranquil ‘Meadow’ area where a selection of grass, hardstanding or Fully Services pitches are available. A stream meanders alongside the Meadow area, and also a tranquil area for relaxing, picnics, nature watching and recreational activities.
The toilet block is built to a high specification, with modern washing facilities; complete with free showers, hand & hair dryers and a separate washing up area. The access friendly room (with shower) is situated within the same complex. There is also a family room situated by reception which has a bath.
Amenities include a laundry room*, a cafe* and a shop*. There is also an outdoor heated swimming pool, with adjoining toddlers’ paddling pool*and a sun lounge area which is overlooked by the bar and lounge area*. There is also a children’s crazy golf & play area. The park is a superb base for walkers and cyclists, as it offers excellent access to an extensive network of footpaths and cycleways within seconds. There is also an excellent Bus Service which is only 150 yards from the site. Open 1 February - November 2016/17
*Amenities are not open all season, please see below the individual dates they are open.
Bar: Open from 28 April to mid September.
Café: Open according to demand from 26 May to early September.
Shop: Open according to demand from March to 31 October.
Laundry: Open March to 31 October
Outdoor swimming pool is open from 26 May to 3 September 2017 (after this date the pool can still be used but won't be heated)
« read less
Accommodation Selection (Based on dates selected)
Revise holiday dates
Please note this accommodation can only be booked Fri to Sat.
Please find below details of your selected accommodation and dates
Grass Pitch with Electric Hook-up ^ (Available) is suitable for an up to 7.5m motorhome; 7.5m caravan or a 6m x 4m tent
Pitch with Electric Hook-up (On Request) is suitable for (probably) any size unit
In order for us to complete your booking please enter dimensions of motorhome/caravan/tent in the special requirements box on the following page.
Important arrival information
Please note there are no exceptions to the 1300 hrs check in time during the summer, being a small park Appuldurcombe Gardens do not have a holding area and so are unable to accept ANY arrivals prior to 1300 hrs.