About Red Funnel Holidays
We are the Isle of Wight Specialists
Red Funnel Holiday is the largest tour operator offering ferry inclusive holidays to the Isle of Wight and our success is based on offering a tailored service to enable you to book your perfect holiday or short-break. You can book accommodation at a wide range of properties from the finest hotels to award-winning campsites.
- Simplicity itself - you can book your holiday accommodation and ferry travel plus admission to an event or festival or purchase discounted tickets to any of the key attractions all in one go.
- Live availability - we offer live availability for many of our featured properties which means you can book in just a few mouse clicks. Bookings made on a 'request' basis will normally be confirmed on the same day.
- Save 25% - for cars, small vans, motorhomes and minibuses we offer a 25% saving on ferry travel when you book your accommodation with us. (Offer excludes our fixed price Camping Special).
- Book now pay later - take advantage of our free payment plan when you book and you will be asked to pay 50% of the accommodation cost 60 days before your holiday starts and the balance 30 days before you set off. For the ferry, you pay just £25 at the time of booking and the balance just 30 days before you travel.
- Peace of mind - We have been taking visitors to the Isle of Wight for more than 150 years and we are a bonded tour operator with The Association of Bonded Travel Organisers Trust (ABTOT).
The Association of Bonded Travel Organisers Trust Limited (ABTOT) provides financial protection under the Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992 for Red Funnel Holidays (membership number 5268), and in the event of their insolvency, protection is provided for the following:
1. non-flight packages commencing in and returning to the UK;
2. non-flight packages commencing and returning to a country other than the UK; and
3. flight inclusive packages that commence outside of the UK, which are sold to customers outside of the UK.
1, 2 and 3 provides for a refund in the event you have not yet travelled. 1 and 3 provides for repatriation. Please note that bookings made outside the UK are only protected by ABTOT when purchased directly with Red Funnel Holidays.
How to book - it's really easy!
- Accommodation which has 'availability' can be booked and paid for online together with optional ferry travel in just a few mouse clicks.
- For accommodation marked 'on request', you can submit a booking request online with optional ferry travel. We will then check availability and contact you usually within 4 working hours. If you wish to proceed your payment details will be collected at this point.
For same/next day booking we advise that you call the team during opening hours on 0844 844 2690.
This is how you make a booking request;
- Search for the property you wish to book (click on the [More Information] tab to see details of the individual room/unit)
- Select your preferred dates, room/unit and click [Continue]
- Check the details, tell us about your party details and any special requirements you have. If you have a member of your party under 18 please provide a date of birth
- Add your selection to the Shopping Basket
- Add optional Ferry Travel and any Attraction/Event tickets, you can save £'s off standard fares
- Complete all your contact information and submit your on-request booking
- You will be sent an email to confirm your submitted request
- We'll then check to see if your preferred accommodation is available and contact you usually within 4 working hours. No payment will be taken until we have confirmed availability and you agree to proceed. Please note that accommodation will only be held for a limited time, before being released, if no payment is received.