Bestival Ticket Terms & Conditions
Ticket Agent Terms & Conditions
Red Funnel is an official ticket agent for Bestival. Red Funnel is an official ticket agent for Bestival 2016. Tickets/Wristbands purchased from Red Funnel are subject to the terms and conditions outlined below.
By purchasing Bestival Tickets from the Promoter or its agent (Red Funnel), you are entering into a contractual arrangement with the Promoter of the Festival (Bestival Ltd, Unit B, 11 Bell Yard Mews, 175 Bermondsey Street, London, SE1 3TN).
Tickets purchased from Red Funnel are subject to the terms and conditions outlined below.
- We do not control the Event nor do we set prices, we only charge booking and postage fees and these may be set by the promoter. We do not accept any other liability for any ticket purchases made via this Site save as set out in these Terms.
- The promoter is Bestival Ltd, Unit B, 11 Bell Yard Mews, 175 Bermondsey Street, London, SE1 3TN Tel. 020 7379 3133020 7379 3133.
- Once purchased, Bestival Tickets are non-refundable.
- Lost, stolen or damaged tickets may only be replaced at the discretion of the promoter.
- It is your responsibility to inform us of any change of address, contact telephone number or email address before receipt of your tickets. Tickets must be checked upon receipt as mistakes cannot always be rectified later.
- There is no standard dispatch time for Bestival tickets but tickets should be received at least one week before the event, unless they are being collected (applies to overseas purchasers).
- If it becomes impractical to post tickets out due to proximity of an event or circumstances beyond Red Funnel's control, we reserve the right to make the tickets available for collection and will inform you accordingly.
- If tickets dispatched by special delivery are returned as 'addressee unknown', we reserve the right to cancel the order.
- We do not offer refunds to any ticket-holder who is refused entry and we will not be liable to you for any loss of enjoyment or profit nor any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages.
- We will not be liable for any misrepresentations, negligence, contractual or tortuous loss of any kind suffered by you from the products, or services, or actions of any venue, performer, promoter, ferry operator or others.
- In the event of the cancellation by the promoter, Red Funnel will only refund the face value of the ticket and cannot be held responsible for any travel or other costs incurred. Red Funnel will use its best endeavours to contact purchasers either by phone, email or in writing (using the details provided at the time of ordering) and advise them to return the tickets. It remains the customer's responsibility to check whether the event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue, and Red Funnel cannot guarantee that they will inform the customer of any changes to the event date, time or venue.
- In the event the venue or festival dates are changed or the headline acts do not appear or if the line up is substantially changed from the advertised line up then any refund will be at the sole discretion of the Promoter and not the Agent.
Please ensure you read this information thoroughly and that you buy the correct tickets or you may be refused entry to the festival.
Bestival Admission Rules
- Right of admission reserved (R.O.A.R.)
- Bestival is for nice people and is about having a good time. Anti social behaviour will not be tolerated and you will be ejected without refund.
- No admission without a valid ticket (so don't lose it)
- All tickets are non-transferrable and cannot be re-sold.
- No entry to the site after midnight (each night)
- All persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian over the age of 21. Plus, no more than four under 18s per parent or guardian.
- Ticket holders give their express consent to the use of the actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising and/or exploitation of any film, video and/or audio recording of this event and/or any element thereof in any/all media throughout the world.
- Guests may be searched on entry to the event. If you are in possession of illegal substances you may be arrested.
- You are allowed to bring in your own alcohol (for consumption in the camping field) but only up to a reasonable amount per person. You will be asked to leave excess alcohol outside the event. Once you have entered the event you cannot re-enter with more alcohol supplies.
- You will not be allowed to bring in glass bottles or any kind. Broken glass is dangerous for kids and for animals who will be using the park and fields after the event. Leave all glass in the car, decant it into plastic bottles or bin it. There are no exceptions.
- Alcohol cannot be brought into the main site from the camp site. There are fully licensed bars available for you.
- No tents allowed in the Boutique Camping Field.
- Campervans (& Motorhomes) are permitted as long as they fullfill the criteria laid out on the Campervan page of this website (in Practival Info section).
- Caravans, Trailer Tents and anything else that needs to be pulled in and out by a car are not permitted.
- We have a no naked flame policy at the festival and in the camp site. Fires, flares, fireworks etc will extinguished by the Isle of Wight fire service. HOWEVER, there will be designated areas in the campsite where you'll be able to go to use small BBQs and stoves to cook food.
- No pet animals are allowed on the festival site other than dogs assisting the visually impaired.
- The promoter reserves the right to change the line up without notification.
- Prior written permission is needed by Bestival Ltd to use Bestival tickets in any sales promotions, media, marketing, reward programmes, staff incentives, raffles, auctions or general competitions. 'Bestival' is a registered trademark; the Bestival logo and any related Bestival artwork cannot be used without written permission of Bestival Ltd.
- You must have lots of fun, it's the law.
The Entrance Wristband/ticket is issued for Bestival by the Promoter subject to the following Conditions.
1/ Proof of age may be required for all ticket types. Please ensure that you have ID with you in case you are asked. Failure to provide such ID may result in you being asked to leave the festival.
2/ Adult and Student Tickets can only be used by persons age 18 or over.
3/ Teen (age 13-17) Tickets can only be purchased by persons over the age of 30.
4/ Child (12 & under) Tickets can only be purchased by persons over the age of 21.
5/ By purchasing a Child (age 12 & under) Ticket or a Teen (age 13-17) Ticket you are confirming that you are either the parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian of the teen or child for whom you are purchasing.
6/ Child and Teen ticket holders can only enter the festival with the person who purchased their ticket i.e. their parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian. Any Teen Ticket holders attempting to enter the festival without this person will be denied entry to the festival. For safety reasons, any persons attempting to enter the festival with a Child Ticket holder that they are not the parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian for will be denied entry.
7/ Nominated Guardians must complete a Non-Legal Guardianship Form and bring this with them to the festival. As with parents and Legal Guardians, the nominated guardian must be over the age of 30 to accompany a child or teen to the festival and comply with the other rules regarding entry.
8/ Each adult attending can accompany up to a maximum of 2 Teen Ticket holders.
9/ Teen Ticket holders must camp in the same location as their families.
10/ Teen Ticket holders are not allowed in the arena field unaccompanied after 10pm.
11/ Teen ticket holders must be accompanied by their parent/guardian at all times after 10pm.
12/ Child Ticket holders are not allowed in the arena or campsites unaccompanied at any time.
13/ Student Tickets are for full-time students only. Valid NUS or ISIC ID required at the box office. No other student ID accepted.
15/ Prior written permission is needed by Bestival Ltd to use Bestival tickets in any sales promotions, media, marketing, reward programmes, staff incentives, raffles, auctions or general competitions. ‘Bestival’ is a registered trademark; the Bestival logo and any related Bestival artwork cannot be used without written permission of Bestival Ltd.
Your Campervan (or Motorhome) must be specially adapted for people to stay in (which does not include transit vans with a mattress in the back or 4x4s with the seats folded down). You will be allocated 9 x 6 meters of space per campervan pitch to use for your campervan, awning and/or to accommodate a few of your friend's tents. If you require more space you will need to buy more than one campervan ticket. Water and electricity hook ups will not be available. Cars will not be allowed into the Campervan area at any time so consequentially Caravans, Trailer Tents etc are not permitted.
All tickets incur a booking fee and include postage on the Red Funnel website unless otherwise stated.
*NB: One ticket holding parent or guardian can only accompany up to 4 people under the age of 18. All Children aged 12 and under will need to a (free) ticket this year. No exceptions.
[Please ensure you have read this information and our Terms and Conditions thoroughly and that you have bought the correct tickets or you may be refused entry to the festival]
- Warning: exposure to loud and excessive music may be damaging to your hearing.
- Parents are reminded that there are areas of the festival site, especially immediately in front of the stages, that are inappropriate for some people including young children.
- Strobe lighting may be used at the festival.
- The Robin Hill site is a beautiful natural site and we want to keep it that way so please help us by keeping it clean & recycling/composting what you can. Keep Bestival Tidy!
- If you are lucky enough to look under 21 you might be asked for ID at the bars as part of the Challenge 21 initiative - so please bring photo ID with you.