Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ADMISSION & TRAVEL
Red Funnel is an official ticket agent for Jack Up the 80s 2015. Tickets purchased from Red Funnel are subject to the terms and conditions outlined below.
By purchasing Jack Up the 80s tickets from the Promoter or its agent (Red Funnel), you are entering into a contractual arrangement with the Promoter of Jack Up the 80's.
All tickets to this event are non-refundable and non-transferable. Due to operational issues beyond the Promoters control (i.e. the weather), some advertised features/services may not always be available. In this unlikely situation, they are unable to offer refunds.
1. Tickets may only be purchased by individuals aged 18 or over.
2. Admission will not be granted to anyone who does not hold a valid ticket.
3. Ticket prices are representational of those stated on the website at the time of purchase. Please note: advertised prices may increase the closer it gets to the event.
4. Tickets are non refundable.
5. The Event Promoter (or an official Agent) will not be held responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen prior to the event but such tickets may be reissued at the discretion of the Event Promoter.
6. Reselling tickets for profit or commercial gain will render them void.
7. The Event Promoter (or an official Agent) shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your purchase of the ticket or attendance at the event (including any disappointment or loss or damage to any personal property you bring to the venue (we advise you not to bring anything of value to the event) but excluding any liability for death or personal injury caused as a result of the Event Promoters negligence, which shall be unlimited. However, if found in any circumstances to be liable, the Event Promoter’s liability shall be limited to the price paid for the ticket to the event.
AT THE VENUE
8. All persons under 16 attending the event must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
9. Whilst the Event Promoter will make every effort to resolve any unforeseen difficulties that may arise during the event, the Event Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission or exclude any member of the public who becomes abusive or who behaves inappropriately or in any other reasonable circumstance.
10. To ensure everyone’s safety, the Event Promoter may conduct occasional security searches and ask to look in your bag prior to entry into the Event. Please do not be offended.
11. The Event Promoter reserves the right to change the programme line up/artists without notification or make an alteration to the advertised details for the performance at short notice. If this happens then the Event Promoter is not obliged to refund your money or exchange tickets.
12. The Event may be professionally filmed or recorded, therefore in attending the event you consent to being filmed and/or photographed as a member of the audience.
13. The Event Promoter reserves the right to open the gates at other times in the interests of safety.
14. No glass can be brought onto site, in addition, gazebos, tented structures, barbecues, fires, cookers, lawn candles or naked flames are not permitted and will be confiscated prior to entry. No ball games or similar are permitted at the venue.
15. Performances will take place in all weathers. No seating or shelter is provided. If raining you may want to bring an umbrella and wet weather clothing!
16. No animals are allowed into the venue apart from service/guide dogs.
17. You are not permitted to bring alcohol onto site, this is a condition of our licence. There will however be a vast range of premium alcoholic (and non-alcoholic) drinks available from our bars and catering outlets. Only alcohol purchased from the licensed bar may be consumed on site.