V-Dub Island T&C s
Red Funnel T&C's applying to V-Dub Island
Red Funnel is an official ticket agent to V-Dub Island, Golden Lands, Pan Lane, Niton, PO38 2BT (the Promoter). By purchasing admission tickets from Red Funnel you are entering into a contractural arrangement with the Promoter who's terms and conditions you should read below.
V-Dub Island T&C's - please read carefully
We really want everyone to have a fantastic time at V-Dub Island, so here are some Terms and Conditions designed to make sure everybody does.
Possession of a ticket constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions, and implies an undertaking on behalf of the ticket holder to observe them. In the event of any breach of these conditions the Promoter reserves the right to cancel this ticket and retain any monies paid for it.
- The ticket price advertised by Red Funnel includes booking fees.
- No duplicate tickets will be issued for lost tickets.
- The Venue reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Admission to the Venue and event is at the ticket holder's own risk. Neither the Promoter nor the Venue management shall be held liable for any loss, injury or damage sustained within the Venue. The event site may be uneven in places and event goers are reminded to take care when walking around and wear suitable footwear at all times.
- The use of audio, audio visual, or video equipment is strictly prohibited and such devices shall not be brought into the Venue.
- Strictly no food or drink (including alcohol) to be brought into the event arena.
- No opened container of alcohol purchased on site may be removed from the Venue.
- Food and drink may be taken into the campsite, but no glass containers/bottles are allowed.
- Fireworks, smoke canisters, flags, banners, poles, tents, furniture, cooking equipment or similar articles, or any item which could be used as a weapon are not permitted within the arena. Folding chairs and blankets for seating are allowed.
- Barbeques may only be used in the camping area provided no hot part of the barbeque touches the ground. All other fires are strictly prohibited. Campers must follow instructions from event staff at all times.
- The management reserves the right to search all persons and personal property and refuse admission to, or eject from the Venue any person who refuses to be searched by a police officer or security official.
- Any person who fails to comply with instructions from a steward or other person acting for the management may be ejected from the Venue.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter or change the programme without prior notification.
- No money will be refunded for tickets exchanged after purchase, unless the entire event is cancelled. In the event of cancellation, refunds will be available from the point of sale for face value only. Refunds will not be issued should the programme/line-up be altered or a particular artist does not appear (including headline acts), or if the event takes place in inclement weather conditions.
- If the event is cancelled, neither the Promoter nor the Venue management shall be liable for any hotel costs or transport costs, or any consequential or indirect costs incurred by, or on behalf of, the ticket holder.
- Ticket holders give their express consent to the use of their actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of any film, video and/or audio recording of this event, and/or any element thereof in any/all media throughout the world.
- No ticket shall be used for competitions, hospitality packages or promotions without the written consent of the Promoter, and any ticket so used may be void and the holder may be refused admission.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Up to three under 14s are allowed free entry to the Venue when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Ticket holders are reminded that there are some areas of the event site which may be unsuitable for some people, including children, especially the area directly in front of the stage.
WARNING: EXPOSURE TO PROLONGED LOUD MUSIC CAN DAMAGE HEARING