Isle of Wight Events from January to March
We've highlighted the premier Isle of Wight winter events below together with a detailed listing of all Island events taking place during the period 1st January to 31 March. Click on the links for more details and information about how to book or buy tickets.
Electric Woods - Spirit of the Orient
14-22 Feb 2015, Robin Hill
A stunning spectacle of Oriental themed light, sound and colour will mark the coming of the Chinese New Year at Robin Hill during February's half term holiday. Visitors to the electric woods can experience the park's magical illuminated woodland with a far eastern twist to capture the spirit of one of the world's most popular celebrations. More...
Isle of Wight Steam Railway Open Week
15-20 Feb 2015, Havenstreet
Take an interesting stroll around Havenstreet Station while the trains aren’t running. See restoration work in action inside the Carriage and Wagon Workshop, then wander past ancient woodland before immersing yourself in our Train Story Visitor Experience. Packed with interactive activities and fascinating displays. More...
Antiques & Collectors Fair
22 Feb 2015, Northwood House
Northwood House in Cowes hosts the 11th annual Antiques & Collectors Fair, organised by the Isle of Wight Motor Neurone Disease Association. The fair is an annual event organised by Isle of Wight residents Jennie Lewis and Doreen Gant, in tribute and loving memory of their mother Mavis Summerfield. More...
Acoustic Isle Festival
26 Feb - 08 Mar 2015, Various Locations
"Acoustic Isle" is an acoustic music festival which will take place on the Isle of Wight in February and March. Building on the Island's strong musical heritage and festival scene this "unplugged" music event will feature hundreds of musicians coming together to perform a series of gigs in Isle of Wight pubs, bars, cafes and restaurant. More...
Isle of Wight Steam Railway Mother's Day Special
15 Mar 2015, Havenstreet
Give mum a relaxing treat on Mothering Sunday. With spring in the air it’s a wonderful time to take a steam train journey through the countryside followed by lunch in the Refreshment Rooms. Each mum taking a train ride will receive a special gift of spring flowers to make her feel really special. More...
Full Events Listing from January to March 2014
- Electric Wood: Spirit of the Orient | 14-22 Feb 2015 | Robin Hill | TICKETS
- Victorian Fun and Games | 14-22 Feb 2015 | Osborne House | TICKETS
- Guided Fossil Walk | 14-18 Feb 2015 | Various
- Cowes Antiques & Collectors Fair | 22 Feb 2015 | Northwood House
- Acoustic Isle Festival | 26-28 Feb 2015 | Various Locations ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Acoustic Isle Festival | 01-08 Mar 2015 | Various Locations
- Guided Fossil Walk | 15 Mar 2015 | Yaverland
- Steam Railway Mothers Day Specials | 15 Mar 2015 | Havenstreet | TICKETS
- Star Gazing Weekend | 20-22 Mar 2015 | Nr Yarmouth
- IoW Grand National & Ashey Scurry | 29 Mar 2015 | Nr Ryde