Isle of Wight Events from January to March
We've highlighted the premier Isle of Wight winter events below together with a detailed listing of all Island events taking place during the period 1st January to 31 March. Click on the links for more details and information about how to book or buy tickets.
Electric Woods: Spirit of the Orient
14 - 23 Feb 2014, Robin Hill
A stunning spectacle of Oriental themed light, sound and colour will mark the coming of the Chinese New Year at Robin Hill during February's school half term holiday. Visitors to this popular island attraction can experience the parks magical illuminated woodland with a far eastern twist to capture the spirit of one of the world's most popular celebrations. More...
The Curse of Captain Black Ghost Walk
20 Feb 2014, Arreton Barns
Marc Tuckey from Ghost Island is returning this February to bring back the Curse of Captain Black following popular demand for it at Halloween last year. Take a tour of the grounds, meet some spooky characters and hear the tale of Captain Black's curse. Arreton Barns Website
Cowes Antiques & Collectors Fair
23 Feb 2014, Northwood House, Cowes
Northwood House in Cowes will host the 10th annual Antiques & Collectors Fair, organised by the Isle of Wight Motor Neurone Disease Association. The fair is an annual event organised by Isle of Wight residents Jennie Lewis and Doreen Gant, in tribute and loving memory of their mother Mavis Summerfield, who sadly died of Motor Neurone Disease in 2002. More...
Acoustic Isle Festival
13-23 Mar 2014, Various Locations
"Acoustic Isle" is a brand new acoustic music festival which will take place on the Isle of Wight from 13 to 23 March 2014. Building on the Island's strong musical heritage and festival scene this "unplugged" music event will feature hundreds of musicians coming together to perform a series of gigs in Isle of Wight pubs, bars, cafes and restaurant. More...
St Patricks Day at the Isle of Wight Steam Railway
16 Mar 2014, Havestreet
The 2014 season begins with a nod to the Irish! With live music throughout the day from band 'Last Orders', and Irish dancing from 'Shamrock & Thistles Dance Group'. The Refreshment Rooms will be serving good Irish fayre throughout the day, plus there will be Guinness available to raise a glass to St Patrick. More...
Isle of Wight Steam Railway Mother's Day Special
30 Mar 2014, Havenstreet
Give mum a relaxing treat on Mothering Sunday. With spring in the air it’s a wonderful time to take a steam train journey through the countryside followed by lunch in the Refreshment Rooms. More...
Full Events Listing from January to March 2014
- Electric Wood: Spirit of the Orient | 14-23 Feb 2014 | Robin Hill | TICKETS
- Castle Quest | 15-23 Feb 2014 | Carisbrooke Castle | TICKETS
- Winter Bird Walk | 18 Feb 2014 | Newtown Nature Reserve
- Guided Fossil Walk | 19 Feb 2014 | Yaverland
- Cowes Antiques & Collectors Fair | 23 Feb 2014 | Northwood House
- Star Gazing Weekend | 28 Feb 2014 | Nr Yarmouth
- Acoustic Isle Festival | 13-23 Mar 2014 | Various Locations
- Guided Fossil Walk | 15 Mar 2014 | Compton
- Winter Bird Walk | 22 Mar 2014 | Newtown Nature Reserve
- Star Gazing Weekend | 28-30 Mar 2014 | Nr Yarmouth
- IoW Grand National & Ashey Scurry | 30 Mar 2014 | Nr Ryde
- Steam Railway Mothers Day Specials | 30 Mar 2014 | Havenstreet | TICKETS