Isle of Wight Challenge
The Isle of Wight Challenge - 29 - 30 April 2017
Great challenges need great settings - and there's none better than the Island's stunning coastal path! The Ultra Challenge heads out from Cowes, past the Needles, on and around for 106km - with spectacular coastlines, dramatic cliffs, & sandy beaches. Most of the 1000 challengers will walk it, many will jog parts, and some will run it.
All will have different and special reasons for taking on the Challenge; all will experience a true test of determination & stamina. It's tough, achievable, and highly rewarding - so why not step up to a real challenge and experience a Bank Holiday weekend you'll remember for a long time!
- Walk it - at a pace that suits you on the coastal path
- Jog it or Run it - a tough fully supported 'Ultra'
- Optional pre Challenge camp in West Cowes
- Easy access from Southampton & you choose your start time
- Join as an individual or as a team
- 106km full coastal path loop (2/3 May). All the way around!
- 'Half & Quarter Island' Challenge options (2 May)
- FREE hot meals & drinks + snacks en-route
- Pace walkers, physios, massage, medics and more