Isle of Wight Events from April to June
We've highlighted the premier Isle of Wight spring events below together with a detailed listing of all Island events taking place during the period 1st April to 30 June. Click on the links for more details and information about how to book or buy tickets.
Easter Fun at Isle of Wight Steam Railway
03-06 Apr 2015, Havenstreet
Treat yourself and your family to a relaxing day out over the Easter break and enjoy the spectacle of some of the Island’s blossoming Spring-time countryside from the comfort of your seat on a spectacular steam train! Kids go FREE so there is plenty to keep the youngsters occupied. More...
Isle of Wight Memorial Ploughing Match
12 Apr 2015, New Wolverton Farm, Shorwell, PO30 3LH
Attended by almost 100 ploughmen and women, the ploughing match features horse drawn ploughs, vintage tractors and the latest modern machinery. Entry is FREE and all donations go to the Island's Earl Mountbatten Hospice. More...
Robin Hill's Mad Easter Egg Dash
2015 date TBC, Robin Hill
Robin Hill wouldn't be the same at Easter without its celebrated Easter Egg Dash - and this year is no different this coming Easter Weekend! Set in the safe confines of the Island's favourite country park, families of all ages are invited to take part. Details available soon
Isle of Arts Festival
01-04 May 2015, Ventnor
Isle of Arts is a 4-day festival of the arts, celebrating music, film, drama, art, photography, literature, comedy and more. Using different venues in Ventnor, there will be one or more featured headline events each day, supported by exhibitions and cultural events. More...
02-04 May 2015, Yaverland
The beautiful coastline of the Isle of Wight plays host to this years Aqua Adrenaline event. Centred at Yaverland there will be plenty of opportunity to try your hand at all manner of watersports. More...
Isle of Wight Walking Festival
02-17 May 2015, Island wide
Featuring over 300 walks to suit all ages and abilities and with over half of the Island being recognised as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and over 500 miles of well-maintained footpaths, it's no wonder the Isle of Wight is home to the UK's largest walking festival More...
Walk the Wight
10 May 2015, Bembridge & Carisbrooke
The 25th Anniversary of the largest sponsored walk in the South and covers the breadth of the Isle of Wight raising money for the Island’s Hospice which cares for over 800 terminally ill patients every year. In 2009 over 11,500 people Walked the Wight raising over £319,000 towards patient care. More...
Wolverton Folk & Blues Fair
16 May 2015, Wolverton Manor, Shorwell
Wolverton Manor will once again provide the stunning backdrop to this exciting Island event. Raising money for Leukaemia Research and Brightstone School, there will be a full programme featuring the best of the Island's Folk & Blues musicians, from solo acoustic to full electric band. More...
Newport Jazz Weekend
28-31 May 2015, Various locations in Newport
The line-up for 2015 is taking shape as the organisers look to top the great success of last year's inaugural event. The Newport Isle of Wight Jazz Weekend is now in its fourth year and will feature the very best of UK jazz, covering all styles. The event is non-profit making and is organised by local volunteers and musicians. More...
Yarmouth Old Gaffers Festival
29-31 May 2015, Yarmouth
During the Festival, Yarmouth's picturesque harbour will be filled with life and colour with more than 100 visiting traditional sailing, steam and motor vessels, including the cream of the Old Gaffers fleet. On shore there will be a huge range of attractions keeping the thousands of visitors entertained from morning til night all weekend. More...
Isle of Wight Festival
11-14 Jun 2015, Seaclose Park, Newport
Tickets are now on sale for the legendary 2015 Isle of Wight Festival with acts including Fleetwood Mac, The Prodigy, Pharrell Williams, The Black Keys, Paolo Nutini and many more. Don't miss out book your ticket and travel package now! More...
Fathers Day at Isle of Wight Steam Railway
21 Jun 2015, Havenstreet
Steam trains are made for Dads! Your Dad, whatever his age, will enjoy a day out at the Isle of Wight Steam Railway - Whether it's reminiscing about travelling on steam trains as a boy, checking out all the engineering equipment, or maybe he's secretly dreamt of being a train driver! More...
JP Morgan Asset Management Round the Island Race
27 Jun 2015, starting at Cowes
One of the world’s largest and most famous yachting races, the JPMorgan Asset Management Round the Island Race takes place in Cowes, Isle of Wight and attracts an annual entry of up to 1800 boats. Enticing competitors from all around the world the Round the Island Race attracts entries from all manner of boats from classic yachts to modern racing vessels bristling with the latest technology. More...
Festival of the Sea
22-29 Jun 2015, Various Locations
The Isle of Wight's new Festival of the Sea takes place across the Island over seven days from Monday 22nd to Monday 29th June 2015. There will be a wide range of activities, promotions and events - all revolving around the seaside theme. More...
Full Events Listing from April to June 2014
- Guided Fossil Walks | 01-03 Apr 2015 | Various Locations
- Spring Nature Trail | 01-12 Apr 2015 | Bembridge Windmill
- Easter Fun at Steam Railway | 03-06 Apr 2015 | Havenstreet
- Wight Woodturners | 05-23 Apr 2015 | Newtown Old Town Hall
- IoW Memorial Ploughing Match | 12 Apr 2015 | New Wolverton Farm, Shorwell
- Days of Adventure | 2015 date TBC | Robin Hill | TICKETS
- Paint your own Egg Cup this Easter | 2015 date TBC | Chessell Pottery
- Easter Egg Hunt | 2015 date TBC | Arreton Barns
- Mad Easter Egg Dash | 2015 date TBC | Robin Hill | TICKETS
- Star Gazing Weekend | 17-19 Apr 2015 | Nr Yarmouth
- Cowes Food Show | 2015 date TBC | Fountain Yard, West Cowes
- Isle of Arts Festival | 01-04 May 2015 | Ventnor
- Guided Fossil Walk | 02 May 2015 | Yaverland
- Spring Real Ale Festival | 02-04 May 2015 | Havenstreet
- IoW Walking Festival | 02-17 May 2015 | Island-wide
- IoW Randonnee | 03 May 2015 | Various Locations
- National Mills Weekend | 09-10 May 2015 | Calbourne Water Mill | TICKETS
- Walk the Wight | 10 May 2015 | Bembridge
- Wolverton Folk & Blues Festival | 16 May 2015 | Wolverton Manor, Shorwell
- Riverfest | 16 May 2015 | Newport
- IOW Festival of Transport | 17 May 2015 | Havenstreet
- Newport Jazz Weekend | 28-31 May 2015 | Newport
- Days of Adventure | 2015 date TBC | Robin Hill | TICKETS
- Yarmouth Old Gaffers Festival | 29-31 May 2015 | Yarmouth
- Isle of Wight Festival | 11-14 Jun 2015 | Newport | TICKETS ON SALE NOW
- Island Steam Days | 14 Jun 2015 | Havenstreet | TICKETS
- Really Wild Photography Workshop | 14 & 22 Jun 2015 | Sandown
- Midsummer Nights Steam | 20 Jun 2015 | Havenstreet | TICKETS
- Guided Fossil Walk | 21 Jun 2015 | Shanklin
- Festival of the Sea | 22-29 Jun 2015 | Various Locations
- JP Morgan Round the Island Race 2015 | 27 Jun 2015 | Cowes/Solent
- Cowes Food Show | 2015 date TBC | Cowes Yacht Haven
- Royal IoW County Show | 27 Jun 2015 | Northwood
- Strawberry Fair | 2015 date TBC | Chessell Pottery