Wight Karting Tickets
Wight Karting opening times, prices and tickets
Newly opened in April 2014, Wight Karting has a purpose built 500m all weather track, a must for any person over the age of 8 years who enjoys an adrenaline action venue. A warm welcome awaits you, your family and friends and you can also enjoy 'La Babalu' Diner, serving a range of beverages, snacks, burgers and cakes (diner open Mon-Fri 12-6pm; Sat 9am-8pm & Sun 10am-4pm). About Wight Karting.
You can buy race heat tickets to Wight Karting on the Isle of Wight with any Red Funnel vehicle or ferry foot passenger journey to the Island.
Step 1: Check the opening times below
Step 2: Select the number of tickets required
Step 3: Enter the rough date of your visit (tickets are valid
+/- 7 days of the date entered)
Step 4: Click the red 'Add' button to add your tickets to the basket. Please then read T&C's and check-out.
Step 5: If you don't already have a ferry or an accommodation booking in the basket you can add these later.
To purchase either of the packages below please click where shown to their own website.
"Wight" Race Experience - £19.99 (click here to book)
• 1 year Standard Club membership (inc insurance)
• Members Drivers License card giving you fast track to your next race booking
• Includes branded Wight Karting balaclava for your souvenir collection
• Sign up with photographs at touch screen consoles
• All racing gear- safety suits, helmet, gloves
• Personal safety instruction and race tips
• One race heat over average 4.5 miles* of outdoor, highly technical track
• Personalised lap times recorded and printed , and a
• Use of free wifi for 1.5 hours each visit)
Silverstone Package for 2 £79.99 (click here to book)
DRIVE > DRINK > EAT > REPEAT >>>>>
• Annual memberships & souvenir WK balaclava each
• Drivers license members cards for Fast track 2nd visit
• All Racing gear (not shoes- please no flip flops)
• Expert personal instruction & safety briefing
• 2 Race Heats each covering average 4.5miles on our outdoor, technical track
• Personalised laptime printouts for each race
• Break for drinks and assessment
• 2nd race heat, guaranteed to improve and extend your milage
• Race results printout
• Ends with unlimited teas/fresh filter coffee & Sharing Nachos or 7" Pizza with choice of topping
• Podium picture opportunity
* average driver covers 4.5 miles in an adult kart during our 10 min race sessions
To save selection to basket, click the [Add] button above ↑
Please read the Tickets/T&Cs section below before submitting your order.
- Please telephone 01983 565366 to pre-book
- Standard membership is required for all drivers, usually charged at £3 each, but FREE of charge for tickets bought via Red Funnel. To be completed on arrival.
- Full safety briefing and equipment provided including helmet, suit and gloves. Please wear shoes or trainers NOT SANDLES OR FLIP FLOPS.
- Each race heat session is 10 minutes in duration. i.e 30 minutes is 3 sessions which may or may not be consecutive. Please allow 30 minutes per session.
- All drivers will receive a personal performance print-out.
- 'La Babalu' Diner offers exeptional Clubhouse hospitality and has WiFi.
- Revisits: If you revisit within 7 days of your first visit, you will be offered a 5% discount on sessions between 9am and 12 midday!
2016 Opening Times / Sessions
From 5 September to half term 24 October
- Saturday & Sunday - 10:00am to 6.00pm
- Monday to Friday - 12.00 noon until late (please phone 01983 565366 to book)
Last admission is 1 hour before closing.
Collecting admission tickets
- Vehicle customers: simply present your "Confirmation/eTicket" on arrival at check-in and your attraction ticket(s) will be printed there and then.
- Foot passengers: please go to the ticket office on arrival and your attraction ticket(s) will be printed on presentation of your "Confirmation/eTicket"
What to give the attraction
Just hand your credit card size ticket(s) to the attraction to gain entry. Tickets are valid for 7 days either side of the date you entered when adding the attraction to your basket.
Terms & Conditions
Attraction admission tickets can only be purchased in conjunction with a booking for a vehicle or foot passenger(s) on Red Funnel´s Southampton/East Cowes route. Attraction tickets are non-refundable and must be used 7 days either side of the date entered. Additional charges (payable on admission) may apply to access special events and certain rides or activities. Standard terms and conditions of entry apply; please refer to the attraction for details.