Waltzing Waters Tickets
Waltzing Waters opening times, prices and tickets
Waltzng Waters is a most elaborate water, light and music show on the Isle of Wight where tons of water explode into the air illuminated by rainbows of colours .... alive and dancing with music! The show last about 40 minutes and each of the 5 acts has a completely different musical style. There is comfortable indoor seating and full accessibility for the disabled. About Waltzing Waters.
SAVE 20% on admission tickets to Waltzing Waters with any Red Funnel vehicle or ferry foot passenger journey to the Island - now that's something to shout about!
Step 1: Check the opening times below
Step 2: Select the number of tickets required (tickets are valid for one 40 minute show)
Step 3: Enter the rough date of your visit (tickets are valid +/- 7 days of the date entered)
Step 4: Click the red 'Add' button to add your tickets to the basket. Please then read T&C's and check-out.
Step 5: If you don't already have a ferry or an accommodation booking in the basket you can add these later.
To save selection to basket, click the [Add] button above ↑
Please read the Tickets/T&Cs section below before submitting your order.
|Date||Day time shows||Days|
|16 Jan - 9 Dec 2016||10am; 11am; 12 midday; 1pm; 2pm; 3pm 4pm||Daily|
|16 - 22 May 2016||7.15pm; 8.15pm||Tue, Wed, Sun|
|23 - 29 May 2016||7.15pm; 8.15pm||Mon, Tue, Wed, Sat, Sun|
|30 May - 5 Jun 2016||7.15pm; 8.15pm||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat|
|6 Jun - 12 Jun 2016||7.15pm; 8.15pm||Tue|
|13 Jun - 19 Jun 2016||7.15pm; 8.15pm||Tue; Wed; Thu|
|20 Jun - 26 Jun 2016||7.15pm; 8.15pm||Tue, Wed|
|27 Jun - 3 Jul 2016||7.15pm; 8.15pm||Tue|
|4 Jul - 10 Jul 2016||7.15pm; 8.15pm||Wed|
|11 Jul - 17 Jul 2016||7.15pm; 8.15pm||Tue, Wed, Fri|
|18 Jul - 3 Sep 2016||7.15pm; 8.15pm||Daily|
- 7.15pm and 8.15pm shows are only available on date listed above only. Evening programme to be confirmed.
- Shows are approximately 40 minutes long
- You do not need to book a specific time for a show, just be there at least 10 minutes ahead of time and you will be guaranteed seating
- * For legal reasons, Infants do require a ticket to enter the theatre, so if required, please include infants in your ticket purchase
- Drinks and snacks are available in the Coffee lounge
- Gift shop.
Collecting admission tickets
- Vehicle customers: simply present your "Confirmation/eTicket" on arrival at check-in and your attraction ticket(s) will be printed there and then.
- Foot passengers: please go to the ticket office on arrival and your attraction ticket(s) will be printed on presentation of your "Confirmation/eTicket"
What to give the attraction
Just hand your credit card size ticket(s) to the attraction to gain entry. Tickets are valid for 7 days either side of the date you entered when adding the attraction to your basket.
Terms & Conditions
Attraction admission tickets can only be purchased in conjunction with a booking for a vehicle or foot passenger(s) on Red Funnel´s Southampton/East Cowes route. Attraction tickets are non-refundable and must be used 7 days either side of the date entered. Additional charges (payable on admission) may apply to access special events and certain rides or activities. Standard terms and conditions of entry apply; please refer to the attraction for details.
2016 Standard Prices
|Adult (15 - 59 yrs)||£4.95|
|Child (4 - 14 yrs)||£2.85|
|Infant (0 - 3 yrs)*||£0.00|
Even though Free of Charge, Infants* must have a valid ticket to enter.
¹ Concession tickets apply to Seniors (60 yrs+) and Disabled visitors.