Ventnor Botanic Gardens Tickets
Ventnor Botanic Gardens opening times, prices and tickets
Basking in the microclimate of The Undercliff, Ventnor Botanic Garden is one of the great gardens of Britain. The subtropical and exotic plant collection is unrivalled; plants that should be found in protected glasshouses thrive and naturalise out of doors. The garden is an immersive landscape, transporting the visitor to experience Mediterranean regions from around the world.
About Ventnor Botanic Gardens
Step 1: Check the opening times below.
Step 2: Select the number of tickets required. The actual price charge depends on the admission date.
Step 3: Enter the rough date of your visit (tickets are valid +/- 7 days of the date entered).
Step 4: Click the red 'Add' button to add your tickets to the basket. Please then read T&C's and check-out.
Step 5: If you don't already have a ferry or an accommodation booking in the basket you can add these later.
To save selection to basket, click the [Add] button above ↑
Please read the Tickets/T&Cs section below before submitting your order.
|Date||Opening times||Opening days|
|2 Jan - 31 Dec 2017¹||10.00am to 5.00pm²||7 days a week|
¹ not open Christmas Day or New Years Day
² open until 4.00pm end of October - March
- FREE car parking for visitors of Ventnor Botanic Garden and using the facilities
- £5 per car charge applies if leaving the site
- All visitors entering the garden must have a valid ticket and will be issued with wristbands to wear
- Children under 12 years must be accompanied at all times
- Disabled access and wheelchairs available
- Free WiFi
- Onsite Café and Restaurant
- Onsite Gallery, Gift Shop, Plant & Seed Shop
- Outdoor playground
- Tropical House open all year
Collecting admission tickets
- Vehicle customers: simply present your "Confirmation/eTicket" on arrival at check-in and your attraction ticket(s) will be printed there and then.
- Foot passengers: please go to the ticket office on arrival and your attraction ticket(s) will be printed on presentation of your "Confirmation/eTicket"
What to give the attraction
Just hand your credit card size ticket(s) to the attraction to gain entry. Tickets are valid for 7 days either side of the date you entered when adding the attraction to your basket.
Terms & Conditions
Attraction admission tickets can only be purchased in conjunction with a booking for a vehicle or foot passenger(s) on Red Funnel´s Southampton/East Cowes route. Attraction tickets are non-refundable and must be used 7 days either side of the date entered. Additional charges (payable on admission) may apply to access special events and certain rides or activities. Standard terms and conditions of entry apply; please refer to the attraction for details.
2017 Standard Prices
|Adult (17 - 64 yrs)||£8.50|
|Child (6 - 16 yrs)||£5.00|
|Senior (65 + yrs)||£7.50|
|Family (2 adults + 2 children)||£19.00|
Includes one FREE return visit within 7 days
2017 Discounted Prices
|2 Feb - 21 Jul||22 Jul - 31 Aug||1 Sep - 31 Dec|