Mottistone Gardens tickets
Mottistone Gardens opening times, prices & tickets
Owned by the National Trust, the 5 acre Mottistone Gardens is one of the most peaceful and magical gardens on the Island. Set in a sheltered valley with views to the sea, the double herbaceous border which is full of colour throughout the season adjoins the more formal rose garden, whilst next to the grassy orchard area wildflower banks are covered in springtime bluebells and summer flowers.
About Mottistone Gardens
You can buy admission tickets to Mottistone Gardens with any Red Funnel vehicle or ferry foot passenger journey to the Island.
Step 1: Check the opening times below
Step 2: Select the number of tickets required
Step 3: Enter the rough date of your visit (tickets are valid +/- 7 days of the date entered)
Step 4: Click the red 'Add' button to add your tickets to the basket. Please then read T&C's and check-out.
Step 5: If you don't already have a ferry or an accommodation booking in the basket you can add these later.
To save selection to basket, click the [Add] button above ↑
Please read the Tickets/T&Cs section below before submitting your order.
2017 Opening times
|Dates||Opening Times||Opening Days|
|12 Mar - 26 Oct 2017||10.30am to 5.00pm||Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu|
- ¹ Last admission is 4.30pm
- The Manor House is only open to the public for two days: Sunday 28 May (NT members only). Guided tours 9.30am to 12 noon by timed ticket (available on the day), free flow 1pm to 5pm. Monday 29 May open 10.30am to 5pm (additional charges apply - pay on arrival)
- For details of events at Mottistone Gardens see National Trust
- Free car parking
- Tea garden
- Free flowerpot trail
- Gift shop
- Plant sales
- Dogs admitted on leads
Collecting admission tickets
- Vehicle customers: simply present your "Confirmation/eTicket" on arrival at check-in and your attraction ticket(s) will be printed there and then.
- Foot passengers: please go to the ticket office on arrival and your attraction ticket(s) will be printed on presentation of your "Confirmation/eTicket"
What to give the attraction
Just hand your credit card size ticket(s) to the attraction to gain entry. Tickets are valid for 7 days either side of the date you entered when adding the attraction to your basket.
Terms & Conditions
Attraction admission tickets can only be purchased in conjunction with a booking for a vehicle or foot passenger(s) on Red Funnel´s Southampton/East Cowes route. Attraction tickets are non-refundable and must be used 7 days either side of the date entered. Additional charges (payable on admission) may apply to access special events and certain rides or activities. Standard terms and conditions of entry apply; please refer to the attraction for details.
2017 Standard Pricing TBC
|Family (2 adults & up to 3 children < 18 yrs)||£16.25|