Dinosaur Isle tickets
Dinosaur Isle - opening times, prices & tickets
Dinosaur Isle is Britain's first purpose built dinosaur museum and visitor attraction; based in Sandown on the Isle of Wight. The Island's diverse geology contains a wealth of fossils that tell us much about the past and gives clues to the effects of possible future environmental changes.
SAVE up to 33% on admission tickets to Dinosaur Isle with any Red Funnel vehicle or ferry foot passenger journey to the Island - now that's something to shout about!
Step 1: Check the opening times below.
Step 2: Select the number of tickets required. The actual price charged depends on the admission date.
Step 3: Enter the rough date of your visit (tickets are valid +/- 7 days of the date entered).
Step 4: Click the red 'Add' button to add your tickets to the basket. Please then read T&C's and check-out.
Step 5: If you don't already have a ferry or an accommodation booking in the basket you can add these later.
To save selection to basket, click the [Add] button above ↑
Please read the Tickets/T&Cs section below before submitting your order.
|Date||Opening Times||Opening Days|
|01 Nov 16 - 31 Mar 2017‡||10.00am to 4.00pm||7 days a week|
|01 Apr - 31 Aug 2017||10.00am to 6.00pm||7 days a week|
|01 Sep - 31 Oct 2017||10.00am to 5.00pm||7 days a week|
|01 Nov - 31 Dec 2017‡||10.00am to 4.00pm||7 days a week|
- ‡Closed 24, 25, 26 December and 1 January
- January 2017 open all weekends but closed for 2 weeks (Monday to Friday) for deep cleaning
- Last admission 1 hour before closing.
- Between April and October the car parking tickets from the machines behind the museum and the gravel car park to the side of the museum are two-part. Give the voucher part to Reception upon entry and they will redeem £2.50 of your car parking charges.
Collecting admission tickets
- Vehicle customers: simply present your "Confirmation/eTicket" on arrival at check-in and your attraction ticket(s) will be printed there and then.
- Foot passengers: please go to the ticket office on arrival and your attraction ticket(s) will be printed on presentation of your "Confirmation/eTicket"
What to give the attraction
Just hand your credit card size ticket(s) to the attraction to gain entry. Tickets are valid for 7 days either side of the date you entered when adding the attraction to your basket.
Terms and Conditions
Attraction admission tickets can only be purchased in conjunction with a booking for a vehicle or foot passenger(s) on Red Funnel´s Southampton/East Cowes route. Attraction tickets are non-refundable and must be used 7 days either side of the date entered. Additional charges (payable on admission) may apply to access special events and certain rides or activities. Standard terms and conditions of entry apply; please refer to the attraction for details.
|Adult (16-64 yrs)||£5.00|
|Child (3-15 yrs)||£4.00|
|Senior (65+ yrs)||£4.00|
|Family Ticket (2 Adults & 2 Children)||£16.50|
|Family Ticket (2 Adults & 3 Children)||£19.50|
Red Funnel Special Offer Pricing
|Type||1 Sep 2016- 21 Jul 2016||22 Jul - 31 Aug 2017||1 Sep - 31 Dec 2017|