Carisbrooke Castle tickets
Carisbrooke Castle opening times, prices & tickets
The quintessential romantic castle, Carisbrooke is an Elizabethan artillery fortress, a king's prison and a royal summer residence which has been pivotal in the Island's history. Today, you'll find loveable donkeys, a fascinating museum and an Edwardian garden.
How to buy individual tickets
SAVE 20% on admission tickets to Carisbrooke Castle with any Red Funnel vehicle or ferry foot passenger journey to the Island - now that's something to shout about!
Step 1: Check the operating days & times below
Step 2: Select the number of tickets required. The actual price charged depends on the admission date
Step 3: Enter the rough date of your visit (tickets are valid +/- 7 days of the date entered)
Step 4: Click the red 'Add' button to add your tickets to the basket. Please then read T&C's and check-out.
Step 5: If you don't already have a ferry or an accommodation booking in the basket you can add these later.
2016/17/18 Opening Times
|Date||Opening Tims||Opening Days|
|1 Nov - 12 Feb 2017*||10.00am to 4.00pm||Sat, Sun|
|15 Feb - 24 Feb 2017||10.00am to 4.00pm||7 days a week|
|25 Feb - 31 Mar 2017||10.00am to 4.00pm||Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun|
|1 Apr - 30 Sep 2017¹||10.00am to 6.00pm||7 days a week|
|1 Oct - 31 Oct 2017||10.00am to 5.00pm||7 days a week|
|1 Nov - 23 Dec 2017||10.00am to 4.00pm||Sat, Sun|
|27 Dec - 31 Dec 2017||10.00am to 4.00pm||7 days a week|
|2 Jan - 11 Feb 2018||10.00am to 4.00pm||Sat, Sun|
|12 Feb - 18 Feb 2018||10.00am to 4.00pm||7 days a week|
|19 Feb - 29 Mar 2018||10.00am to 4.00pm||Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun|
* Closed 24, 25, 26 December & 1 Janaury.
¹ on Tue, Wed & Thu during some of August are the Clash of Knights and The Joust Good v Evil events where special rates apply and are to be confirmed.
Collecting admission tickets
- Vehicle customers: simply present your "Confirmation/eTicket" on arrival at check-in and your attraction ticket(s) will be printed there and then.
- Foot passengers: please go to the ticket office on arrival and your attraction ticket(s) will be printed on presentation of your "Confirmation/eTicket"
What to give the attraction
Just hand your credit card size ticket(s) to the attraction to gain entry. Tickets are valid for 7 days either side of the date you entered when adding the attraction to your basket. Package tickets are valid on the day of travel only.
Terms & Conditions
INDIVIDUAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Attraction admission tickets can only be purchased in conjunction with a booking for a vehicle or foot passenger(s) on Red Funnel´s Southampton/East Cowes route. Attraction tickets are non-refundable and must be used 7 days either side of the date entered. Additional charges (payable on admission) may apply to access special events and certain rides or activities. Standard terms and conditions of entry apply; please refer to the attraction for details.
- The Joust - Good v Evil - TBC
- Clash of the Knights - TBC
- Spooky Castle - TBC
Save 20% on the rates shown below when booking through Red Funnel
|Type||25 Mar 16 - 31 Mar 17||1 Apr 17 - 29 Mar 18|
|Adult (16-59 yrs)||£8.60||£9.30|
|Child (5-15 yrs)||£5.10||£5.60|
|Senior (60 yrs+)||£7.70||£8.40|
|Infant (0-4 yrs)||FREE||FREE|
- Special pricing for event dates apply
- Group rates: available for groups of 11 or more - please contact Red Funnel's sales team on 0845 330 8889 for further details.
- School groups: admission is free, please contact Red Funnel's sales team on 0845 330 8889 for school ferry packages or visit www.redfunnel.co.uk/education