Onboard Red Funnel Ferries
Red Funnel Vehicle Ferries
Red Funnel run three 'Raptor Class' roll-on roll-off (RO-RO) ferries on the route between Southampton <> East Cowes. The ferries can carry approximately 200 cars and over 800 passengers in their spacious interiors.
As the crossing takes approximately 55 minutes, the interiors of the ferries are designed with the comfort and safety of passengers in mind.
The Red Funnel vehicle ferries offer a wide range of facilities to make the journey more enjoyable for all the passengers. Onboard facilities include:
- FREE WiFi - search for the 'RedFunnelFerries' network.
- Steam Coffee Company - offering a range of premium coffees made from the finest roasted Arabica beans, fine teas and a selection of delicious cakes & pastries.
- ReFuel - offering a range of freshly prepared hot meals, traditional breakfasts, sandwiches, rolls, salads, snacks, fresh baked pastries, cookies and muffins.
- Bar1861 - stocking a wide range of bottled and draft beers, wines and spirits.
Red Jet Hi-Speed Ferries
Red Funnel run three waterjet propelled hi-speed foot passenger vessels on its route between Southampton <> West Cowes. These vessels are capable of speeds around 40 knots, and the Solent crossing takes only 25 minutes.
- Onboard the vessels, passengers must remain seated for safety reasons; there is an 'at-seat' refreshment service offering hot and cold drinks and a range of snacks.
There are no toilets available on the Red Jet service.
Sign up to recieve regular updates and offers from Red Funnel.My Red Funnel...