Advertising with Red Funnel
Isle of Wight Ferry Advertising Solutions
Every year Red Funnel welcome an impressive 3.1 million customers through our terminals, ticket offices and onboard our 3 Hi-speed Red Jet Catamarans and 3 Vehicle Ferries. If you're looking to target you products or services to Island residents, holidaymakers, festival-goers, business travelers or trying to cover this catchment for a mass market campaign, we have the right solution for you. From B&B's to a major multinational businesses we can tailor campaigns to suit your campaign and budget.
Flexible. Affordable. Effective
> Yearly, quarterly or monthly periods or targetted for a specific event
> Wide range of options from HD Digital Poster sites to 18m Banners
> Custom solutions such as complete vessel wraps to blimps
> Advertise across the complete customer journey with a Gold package
> Monthly advertising from as little as £78
Red Jet Hi-Speed - Southampton/West Cowes
Sprinting between Southampton and West Cowes our Red Jet Hi-Speed passenger service operates every 30 minutes with a captive crossing time of 23 minutes. Some 1.1m people use the service annually, that's 19,000 per week and more than 2,500 each day. All will pass our portrait HD Digital Poster Screens and Poster Sites in the queing areas and most will watch the LCD screens installed onboard and in the ticket offices.
> 3 x Hi-Speed Red Jet Catamaran's (Foot Passenger only)
> 2 x Ticket Offices/Terminals - Southampton and West Cowes
> 30+ HD Digital Screens in Terminals
> 5 Digital Screens per vesse, banner sites, leafleting, vessel branding and more.
Vehicle Ferry Service - Southampton/East Cowes
Operating around the clock using the largest ferries ever to serve the Isle of Wight, the Passenger Vehicle Ferry service carries 2m people anually and takes 55 minutes to cross the Solent between Southampton and East Cowes. The peak travel months are June-August but the holiday season stretches from March through to late October, with weekend breaks becoming increasingly popular in the winter months.
We have some great advertising options for 2014, including a range of over 30 Digital HD Portrait Poster Screens throughout the Red Jet customer journey and some great value packages. For more info please contact Kelly or Dominique on:
- t. 0844 844 2697 (Mon to Fri/9am to 5pm)
- e. email@example.com
- Southampton FC Home Matches (C2, D - 18 to 40)
- Isle of Wight Walking Festival (C1, C2 - 35 to 60)
- Isle of Wight Festival (C1, C2 - 20 to 60)
- Cowes Week Regatta (B, C1, C2 - 18 to 50
- Bestival (B, C1 - 18 to 30)
- Cycling Festival (B, C1, C2 -16 to 35)
Over the years we have delivered small and large campaigns for the following clients;
IKEA, Waitrose, TK Maxx, Argos, M&S, Sainsburys, Morrisons, NHS, Stroke Association, Lloyds TSB, JP Morgan Asset Management, Volkswagen, Carling, Barratt Homes, Park Resorts, UKSA, Isle of Wight College and many more.
Conditions of Advertising
The following guidelines govern various aspects of advertising on Red Funnel's ferries, Hi-Speed Red Jets, Terminal areas, ticket offices and digital media (the "sites"). Red Funnel has sole and absolute discretion with respect to interpretation and enforcement of this policy and all other issues associated with advertising and promotion on the media sites. Peterson’s may change this policy at any time at its sole discretion by posting a revised policy.
1. Red Funnel has sole discretion for determining the types of advertising and promotion that will be accepted and displayed on the Sites. The presence of an ad on our Sites does not imply endorsement of the advertised company or product. Red Funnel is not responsible for the content or accuracy of third-party advertisements.
2. Red Funnel will not accept advertising that, in our sole opinion, is not in good taste. We will not permit the placement of a) advertising for illegal or objectionable products or services, or b) advertising that is offensive to any individual or group of individuals based on age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or handicap.
3. Advertising will not be accepted if it promotes any of the following: firearms, ammunition, fireworks, gambling, pornography, tobacco, or the simulation of news or an emergency.
4. Red Funnel reserves the right to reject, cancel, or remove any advertising from our Sites for any reason at any time, without notoice. We will inform the advertiser upon rejection, cancellation, or removal of any advertising. Any refund due will be subjected to adminstration fees and charge for the pro-rata element of advertising shown.
5. It is the responsibility of the advertiser to comply with all applicable domestic and foreign laws and regulations. If Red Funnel becomes aware of any breach or potential breach of any applicable law or regulation, or of this Policy, we may remove the advertising and no refund will be made available.
6. No advertising shall be permitted that may implicate or harm reputation of Red Funnel or its associated brands.